58. The portion of section 133 of the Act before paragraph (a) is replaced by the following:
Marginal note:Successor rights
133. Where, under section 10, letters patent are issued to a harbour commission continuing it as a port authority, sections 44 to 46 of the Canada Labour Code apply as if
59. Item 16 of Part 1 of the schedule to the English version of the Act is replaced by the following:
16. Trois-Rivières Port Authority
60. The heading of Part 2 of the schedule to the French version of the Act is replaced by the following:
ADMINISTRATIONS PORTUAIRES QUI NE SONT PAS DES ADMINISTRATIONS PORTUAIRES INITIALES
1996, c. 10CANADA TRANSPORTATION ACT
Marginal note:2007, c. 19, s. 5
Marginal note:Residence of members
(2) The members appointed under subsection 7(2) shall reside in the National Capital Region described in the schedule to the National Capital Act or within any distance of it that the Governor in Council determines.
R.S., c. P-14PILOTAGE ACT
Marginal note:2001, c. 26, par. 318(d)
a) à une disposition de la présente partie autre que l’article 15.3;
Marginal note:Continued effect
63. Paragraph 25(b) of the Canada Marine Act, as it read immediately before the coming into force of section 14 of this Act, continues to apply in respect of a grant under an agreement in existence at the time of the coming into force of that section.
1994, c. 40Marine Transportation Security Act
Marginal note:2004, c. 15, s. 73
2001, c. 29Transportation Appeal Tribunal of Canada Act
Marginal note:2007, c. 1, s. 59
Marginal note:Jurisdiction in respect of other Acts
(3) The Tribunal also has jurisdiction in respect of reviews and appeals in connection with administrative monetary penalties provided for under sections 177 to 181 of the Canada Transportation Act, sections 43 to 55 of the International Bridges and Tunnels Act and sections 129.01 to 129.19 of the Canada Marine Act.
COMING INTO FORCE
Marginal note:Order in council
66. The provisions of this Act, other than section 64, come into force on a day or days to be fixed by order of the Governor in Council.
- Date modified: