R.S., c. F-11Financial Administration Act
Marginal note:2005, c. 30, s. 132
7.4 The Treasury Board may make regulations respecting the governance of the corporation, including regulations that adapt any provisions of the Canada Business Corporations Act, the Canada Corporations Act, chapter C-32 of the Revised Statutes of Canada, 1970, and the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act and any regulations made under those Acts for the purpose of applying those provisions as adapted to the corporation.
2005, c. 9First Nations Fiscal and Statistical Management Act
328. Subsection 66(1) of the First Nations Fiscal and Statistical Management Act is replaced by the following:
1992, c. 56Green Shield Canada Act
329. Subsection 15(1) of the Green Shield Canada Act is replaced by the following:
1992, c. 53Gwich’in Land Claim Settlement Act
Marginal note:1994, c. 27, s. 12
1991, c. 47Insurance Companies Act
Marginal note:2007, c. 6, s. 191
2006, c. 4, s. 208Mackenzie Gas Project Impacts Act
1998, c. 24Mi’kmaq Education Act
Marginal note:Application of Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act
(3) For greater certainty, Part 19 of the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act applies to the corporation and, in the application of section 160 of that Act to the corporation, a reference to members shall be read as a reference to directors.
2003, c. 2Physical Activity and Sport Act
R.S., c. P-14Pilotage Act
Marginal note:2001, c. 26, s. 317
1999, c. 34Public Sector Pension Investment Board Act
1994, c. 27Sahtu Dene and Metis Land Claim Settlement Act
1992, c. 59United Grain Growers Act
338. Section 25 of the United Grain Growers Act is replaced by the following:
1994, c. 34Yukon First Nations Land Claims Settlement Act
Marginal note:Deeming provision
340. Any reference to Part III of the Canada Corporations Act, chapter C-32 of the Revised Statutes of Canada, 1970, in any Act of Parliament is deemed to be a reference to Part 19 of the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act.
341. On the day on which paragraph 313(a) comes into force, subsection 3(2) is amended by adding the word “and” at the end of paragraph (a) and by repealing paragraph (b).
Marginal note:Discretionary continuance
(6) The Governor in Council may, by order, require that a body corporate incorporated by or under an Act of Parliament to which the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act does not apply, apply for a certificate of continuance under section 187 within any period that may be prescribed except for the following:
Marginal note:Continuance prohibited
(10) A body corporate to which the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act applies or any similar body corporate incorporated otherwise than by or under an Act of Parliament may not apply for a certificate of continuance under section 187.
- Date modified: